We’re full of curiosity, and hope that you are too. Here you’ll find links to the research publications that form the scientific foundation of our tests. We’re always adding more, so check back often!
(Note that some links may navigate to external sites not controlled by ABC Gene Tests, and some publications may be contained behind paywalls)
- Esophageal Cancer Risk by ALDH2 and ADH2 polymorphisms and Alcohol Consumption: Exploration of Gene-Environment and Gene-Gene Interactions
- Gene-environment interaction between an aldehyde dehydrogenase-2 (ALDH2) polymorphism and alcohol consumption for the risk of esophageal cancer
- Genetic polymorphisms of alcohol and aldehyde dehydrogenases and glutathione S-transferase M1 and drinking, smoking, and diet in Japanese men with esophageal squamous cell carcinoma
- Reliability of a flushing questionnaire and the ethanol patch test in screening for inactive aldehyde dehydrogenase-2 and alcohol-related cancer risk
- Alcohol and aldehyde dehydrogenase gene polymorphisms influence susceptibility to esophageal cancer in Japanese alcoholics
- ALDH2, ADH1B, and ADH1C genotypes in Asians: a literature review
- The alcohol flushing response: an unrecognized risk factor for esophageal cancer from alcohol consumption
- Coffee, CYP1A2 Genotype, and Risk of Myocardial Infarction
- The interindividual differences in the 3-demthylation of caffeine alias CYP1A2 is determined by both genetic and environmental factors
- CYP1A2 phenotype and genotype in a population from the Carboniferous Region of Coahuila, Mexico
- CYP1A2 genotype modifies the association between coffee intake and the risk of hypertension
Publications coming soon!